What’s In the Background of your internet marketing launch? Creating Systems to Support a Successful Launch
One of the benefits of selling digital products is that you can essentially automate the entire process. From autoresponders to shopping cart software once the product is created there’s very little for you to do. However it is important to have all your systems established and tested before you launch. It will ensure a seamless system, customer satisfaction and peace of mind for you.
- Double checking all of your links in your sales copy, autoresponders and advertisements. Anything that links to your sales page should be double, triple, checked.
- Does your shopping cart system operate seamlessly? Give your shopping cart a test run. Is it easy to use?
- Does your autoresponder deliver the right message in the right order? Do all the links work? Give your autoresponder a test run. Do your prospects and customers receive the intended messages?
- Are you using affiliates to promote your products? If so, make sure your affiliate payment terms and systems are ready and working.
- Double check your product sales page and autoresponder messages. Is your pricing policy and return policy established and accessible for all new customers? Make sure your payment policies and procedures are also easy to access and understand. For example, if you offer a payment plan, is that clear and easy to understand?
- Within the product itself if you have links make sure they all work. Do you have contact information in your content and a call to action? What do you want customers to do once they’ve read, viewed, used, or listened to your product?
- Test the download speed of your products. Make sure they’re quick and easy to download.
- Do you have a customer support system? Autoresponders, FAQs and a ticket system are all great ideas. And make sure you have an easy system for helping customers who are having download difficulties. You can outsource the customer service portion if you choose to.
- On the payments and profits side of things make sure you have an easy way to track profits, and to issue returns. Real time sales reports, analytics and testing and tracking systems will help you stay on top of what efforts and tactics generate sales and which ones do not.
When it comes to product launches there’s a lot to plan for and implement. Making sure your systems are all up and running effectively will help ensure a successful launch.
You can grab a free guide here for subscribing (87 ages) and we'll send you more great content as we go along.
Every now and then we'll send something internet marketing related and let you know of new openings.